Contact a Family Support Specialist

Help Me Grow Alaska Family Support Specialists are trained to listen and provide you with answers that genuinely address your concerns. We are here to help strengthen families, so there are no wrong questions to ask! It is our desire to be your “go-to” place for information on child development , behavior or anything related to parenting your child. If we don’t have the answer right away, our Family Support Specialists will work to find it and get you connected to the resources or service you need.


Let us help you find the answers you need today!

Call 1-833-HMG-ALASKA


Contact a Care Coordinator form
Scroll to Top